Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted KOTH improvement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Old_Prophet

The Pika
Minecraft Username
Old_Prophet

Suggestion:
KOTH improvement

Detailed description:
koth start now is chaos. There are several locations, and though the locations are mentioned in the start, most people don't know where the locations are, or how to get there. So i suggest several options:

1. Make a warp for the different locations, so people can go near there. /warp iglo, /warp house etc.
2. create a clickable link in the start message : Koth "iglo" is starting. make the message clickable so people can be teleported there.
3. Make the "player left the KOTH" mesage clickable so people can click it to be teleported to the location of the warp.

another suggestion may be that there is a warning that "koth will start in 5 minutes" (or 3 or 1 or what ever time frame you chose" so people can get ready and take their gear to start fighting.​

Reason(s):
people "spam" chat with "where is koth" "how to get to koth" "tp me to koth" and such things. Very disturbing if you don't play koth. But it's also kinda unprofessional that there is a minigame and nobody knows how to get there easily.

The messages with the coordinates only appear later during the minigame. People are lazy, they wanna click and be there.​

Example(s):
as in description.

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello Old_Prophet,​
Thank you for your interest in Pika-Network by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it has been implemented within the latest reset.​
Have fun playing!​

Good afternoon,
Gunfire

Status
Not open for further replies.