Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Kit-PvP KITPVP - UPDATE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Outscale

Banned
Suggestion:
KITPVP - UPDATE

Detailed description:
This is some things i think you should add when KITPVP Server Resets

- LEGEND / ULTIMATE / ULTIMATE+ Ranks should have more PlayerVaults , atleast 2

- Add auctions, there is actually a lot of selling & buying happening on KITPVP , and this just prevents scamming
(either do this or make us able to /withdraw)

- Make the MAP more fun

- Add [item] and / or [inventory]

- Make RANKS from crates not redeem instantly on the account, cause there is a lot ranked players that want to sell the RANK that they get from crates or give it to a friend and they can't do that cause you don't get it as a voucher.

- Add better ANTICHEAT ( This is not just for KITPVP ) , its insane how much times legit people got kicked by the ANTICHEAT and lost their items and ruined their KDA or KS , it really makes you don't want to play anymore. Also cheaters that use FLY or SPEED hacks are sometimes not kicked and that is ridiculously

Players, if you think of something else type it in your replies.

Reason(s):
It would make a better player experience, also it would make more players play and thats what KITPVP needs, more players.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
- Add better ANTICHEAT ( This is not just for KITPVP ) , its insane how much times legit people got kicked by the ANTICHEAT and lost their items and ruined their KDA or KS , it really makes you don't want to play anymore. Also cheaters that use FLY or SPEED hacks are sometimes not kicked and that is ridiculously
you, sir, have my +1

StoPizza

Veteran
-1 // Natural.
A few things that I don’t agree with - the Anti Cheat isn’t that bad because it do catch a lot of hackers but also a lot of non hackers, I do think they need to change it but I rather play with it than without.

I think that the map is super good, idk about you but I can see everything that I am looking for in a Kit PVP map, keep in mind that there aren’t that many players on kit.

About the ranks from the keys. This part I’m super positive about! I suggest you to make another suggestion about this.

I don’t think that you guys need /pv. You have 1 and that’s enough and the reason for kit pvp is to use the kits, not to save them.

That’s pretty much it. (My opinion, don’t hate).

OP
OP
O

Outscale

Banned
-1 // Natural.
A few things that I don’t agree with - the Anti Cheat isn’t that bad because it do catch a lot of hackers but also a lot of non hackers, I do think they need to change it but I rather play with it than without.

I think that the map is super good, idk about you but I can see everything that I am looking for in a Kit PVP map, keep in mind that there aren’t that many players on kit.

About the ranks from the keys. This part I’m super positive about! I suggest you to make another suggestion about this.

I don’t think that you guys need /pv. You have 1 and that’s enough and the reason for kit pvp is to use the kits, not to save them.

That’s pretty much it. (My opinion, don’t hate).

Perhaps the ANTI-CHEAT catches a lot of hackers , but it also spoils the player experience of legit players. I am not saying that they should just straight up remove it, i am saying that they should change it or fix it.

The KIT-PVP map is kinda empty , its not bad but it could be improved , also this thread is about the things and features they should add after they reset the server. I don't think we will have the same map after the reset anyways.

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello Outscale,​
Thank you for your interest in Pika-Network by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it has been implemented within the latest reset.​
Have fun playing!​

Good afternoon,
Max

Status
Not open for further replies.