Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

kitpvp reset!

Calog98

Rare Pika
personally i think kitpvp should be reset now as it has been up for along period of time and the maps getting super boring. i think resetting kitpvp would bring alot of the kitpvp ogs back and have fun but it would be better with less safe rooms and also no ways of dying to fall damage this maps to small and you die to fall damage to much its ridiculous help us out pika........... dont put sky or glass and i personally think im speaking for many others because of how fustrating dying to fall damage is.

LivingLegendOP

Epic Pika
true
personally think im speaking for many others because of how fustrating dying to fall damage is.

D

Deleted member 118315

yes kit pvp needs a reset really.....
I AM TRUELY SAYING THIS

Ingame name - Bloody_GAming
Rank in Kit pvp - GOD

Ez_Angel

Great Reporter
Well, I agree. KitPvP need reset and the simple reason is ridiculous fall damage, glass saferooms, and Viking kit that ruins all fun...

SheDX

Epic Pika
personally i think kitpvp should be reset now as it has been up for along period of time and the maps getting super boring. i think resetting kitpvp would bring alot of the kitpvp ogs back and have fun but it would be better with less safe rooms and also no ways of dying to fall damage this maps to small and you die to fall damage to much its ridiculous help us out pika........... dont put sky or glass and i personally think im speaking for many others because of how fustrating dying to fall damage is.
pika generally resets the gamemode from which they are earn a lot like skyblock so i dont think its happening anytime soon

Kitpvp should get a reset because its the most outdated gamemode in pika-network, with it's latest reset being several years ago. There should be a new map, and there should be less safezones. By less safezones I mean less safezones in an area. There should be as many safezone spots there is right now around the map, but there should be around 1-2, maybe 3 max saferooms in each safe zone. Fall damage shouldn't be removed. If you don't want to die to fall damage, just don't go to sky and stupidly chase people there. I myself have died to fall damage many times but that's part of the game and should be part of the game. There should be sky and glass because those are the areas that make this map still fun. Dying to fall damage is frustrating, but essential.

pika generally resets the gamemode from which they are earn a lot like skyblock so i dont think its happening anytime soon
Reason Kit-PvP isn't making a lot is because of the lack of resets which happened therefore not many people want to play it. They should give it a try and see how many people start playing again and moreoever purchase more things.

KILLER_400

I love kitpvp but i want not but the whole server want it pls reset pika im playing from 2years no reset guys pls reset it
btw pls reset it and kitpvp not working though

My name : devilgamer10

Nanny_Plum [NEW]

Pika Lover
fall damage is best ,,,,,,,,,,,