Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Survival Keep Inventory while disconnected or leave game in PvP Zone

Status
Not open for further replies.

SDHMinecraft

Great Reporter
IGN
SDHMinecraft
Minecraft Username:
SDHMinecraft

Suggestion:
Keep Inventory while disconnected or leave game in PvP Zone

Detailed description:
Basically we all know that disconnected in pvp, or quit the game in pvp cause instant dead while u log back in.
To be honest, this need to be fix, because when you die you wont get your stuff back, maybe someone got it but usually it goes poof and gone.​

Reason(s):
Player maybe have bad PC setup, for example like my PC, it has bad setup and sometimes my PC can crash while I pvp in PvP Zone. And when u gto disconnected all your stuff gone and u need to grind again those enchanments and those armor and weapon.​

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
tozztozzo
This is how it is supposed to be otherwise you could just unplug your internet to stay alive. Many people complained there was no combat log and now you complain when you lose items. A bad pc or poor internet cannot be an excuse. If you get killed you would lose them anyway. You risk your items when you step in the pvp area.

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
IGN
PeteZahHut/TheDynamicGamer
Minecraft Username:
SDHMinecraft

Suggestion:
Keep Inventory while disconnected or leave game in PvP Zone

Detailed description:
Basically we all know that disconnected in pvp, or quit the game in pvp cause instant dead while u log back in.

To be honest, this need to be fix, because when you die you wont get your stuff back, maybe someone got it but usually it goes poof and gone.

Reason(s):
Player maybe have bad PC setup, for example like my PC, it has bad setup and sometimes my PC can crash while I pvp in PvP Zone. And when u gto disconnected all your stuff gone and u need to grind again those enchanments and those armor and weapon.
-1 How many ded suggestions u have homo?

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello SDHMinecraft,

Thank you for your interest in PikaNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.
Unfortunately, I will be denying your suggestion at this time.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork

Good afternoon,
Max

Status
Not open for further replies.