Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

kb sticks need to be cheaper

jalal26

reson so u can bonk ppl off ure island or smthing
plus wht date will the gen speed update and eff tools will be added

Piko

Banned
Seems like it's not needed, I hate kb sticks and they are not really useful if you don't rush and get enough gold to buy one without ruining your "economy"
And I think that's balanced because I don't want rushing 1st island with a kb stick to become the meta, its more of an endgame item and I think it should stay like this
Also this is not the right place to post this so I don't even know why am I rating it
Put it in suggestions

OP
OP
jalal26

jalal26

Seems like it's not needed, I hate kb sticks and they are not really useful if you don't rush and get enough gold to buy one without ruining your "economy"
And I think that's balanced because I don't want rushing 1st island with a kb stick to become the meta, its more of an endgame item and I think it should stay like this
Also this is not the right place to post this so I don't even know why am I rating it
Put it in suggestions
man i never use forum or anythink like dis so idk how dis work like i mostly suggest in reddit but idk how dis work or where to post i am sry for my lack of knowlege of the forum i will look it up in youtube and will not repeat the mistake of posting wrong thing in wrong place sry as u see i joined at 5th
and i never used it i just made the acc for upvoting my mates thred or forum or wht ever its called i am sincerly sry if it annoyed u i did not mean for it to offend u or annoy u

Piko

Banned
man i never use forum or anythink like dis so idk how dis work like i mostly suggest in reddit but idk how dis work or where to post i am sry for my lack of knowlege of the forum i will look it up in youtube and will not repeat the mistake of posting wrong thing in wrong place sry
It's okay
You can suggest something here (by pressing the purple text)

Silver Wing

The Pika
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

i already said it
it was just a regular farm ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
denied ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

M

MiracleWolf

denied ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ
bruh ur no staff member xd also this is just a regular thread not a suggestion thread