Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Just Imaging getting raided 250+ ig spawners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matik

This is for the OP faction players, so guys imaging getting raided 250+ ig spawners:eek:, by your OWN 'friend':eek:o_O:confused:. Might I remind u 1 ig spawner is 80mil in the shop, all i can say is don't tp anyone into your vault or grinder, and that's it, that's factions PRO TIP: don't play factions if u get angry easy, cause you will be raided often by unknown people, hackers EVEN yours friends and no base is 'not raidable' that is something i had to learn the hard way. Who is this 'friend' that raided me, well i don't know for sure cause there are 4 persons that has access to my grinder. Don't trust a soul in this faction world, not even your parents;););)

OP
OP
Matik

Matik

And to my friend that raided me, GG man GG but. I will find you... and i will raid you. Be afraid :cool::cool:

CloudAP

Veteran
That is true. Pro betrayers are good at getting trust from people. Next thing you know, your vault is tnted and lava all over it :p

xJasperMx

Rare Pika
The best and cheapest way to raid a base is from inside out.

But on the other side, why not send a nuke on it...

SaimTheGamer

Epic Pika
I always make a base whit a lot of chest but SUPRICE there is noting in there.I do that for fun :D
Best Way To Make Time Pass By ;)

xJasperMx

Rare Pika
Hmm...
Good way to make them waste creeper eggs...
Thank you sir :)

Status
Not open for further replies.