Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Joining the 01Ville Crew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skittlez13114

For those of you who have been playing survival for some time know that Thav has always had his beautiful warp named 01ville and although I was not a huge part of it, I'm glad to announce that due to the reset and the possibilities for me, I will be contributing to that warp with a shop of my own and eventually making my own warp but that is a larger project that won't be introduced for a while.

Getting to the point though ;)
I would like the help of some experienced survival players to give me some ideas for items to sell along with reasonable prices. There is no guarantee that your suggestion will be accepted but it's possible that I shall modify it slightly then introduce it when 01ville is available to the public.
Good Luck and thanks for any and all help. ;) :)

Deviate

Since villager trades do not work due to the custom villager shop plugin I would like to be able to trade items for emeralds like with normal villagers.

MouraThat

Veteran
Msg me ingame Skittlez
i use to own a shop warp and have worked at many shops.
If you want prices im the guy ;p

OP
OP
Skittlez13114

Skittlez13114

Since villager trades do not work due to the custom villager shop plugin I would like to be able to trade items for emeralds like with normal villagers.
Can't spill any details to the public just yet but....there is already something made for this which you will see in the coming days ;)

MouraThat

Veteran
01Ville is better!
Your saying this just cause your co-owner of 01ville
wait to see whats to come with Silicon
they are both good warps btw because 01ville is amazing i can agree with you on that Legend

Status
Not open for further replies.