Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Lobby Item Lost due to bug should be refunded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loriv

Pika Member
Minecraft username:
BoxyBlair​

Suggestion:
Item Lost due to bug should be refunded.​

Detailed description:
There is a rule in pika-network.net where if there was a bug or a rollback in the server, The items will NOT get refunded. Which isn't any fair to anyone. Let's say You got a very good gift from someone or you sold something in ah in the time where it would be a "rollback" you then closed minecraft happily.. Next day You come to see the item you sold or the item you got is gone.
My suggestion works is we need to make the items refunded, If not then you can put a requirment of video evidence which for my opinion doesn't make sense as no one is supposed to know when is a rollback happening.
Staff can see the logs or make something that shows you someone's inventory before a day, 2 days or so.
The Game will be impossible to grow in players and will eventually drop in players.

Reason(s):
1- If someone loses his valuable stuff for a "rollback" he could just quit the server and if that happens to alot of people you could lose alot of active and online players.
This has Happened to me before and I would have quit if my friends didn't tell me to stay.

2- It isn't any of the someone's fault to lose his stuff for a bug and the server telling that you can't get refunded on your items

Example(s):
N/A

YousafWitherBoss

Great Reporter
It’s hard to keep track of over 120 players, especially when some don’t even play that game mode but still ask for refunds for items. It takes a lot of time for the owner or developer to check if the player really had those items. overall prety hard to manage this. For the server rollback you can say it's gamemode reset not rollback

Marcify

Staff Member
Admin
Suggestion - DENIED

783083368769519686.gif
Hello Loriv,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):​
  • Submit a Bug Report HERE, and the Developers will fix it, so you won't lose your items anymore.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.​
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.​
We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.​
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!
974489187522850887.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.