Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Invisibility Potions in Bedwars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoz_

Pika Member
IGN
Yozww
Minecraft username:
Yozww​

Suggestion:
Invisibility Potions in Bedwars​

Detailed description:
Subject: Suggestion - Invisibility Potions in Bedwars

Dear Pika Network Team

I hope this message finds you well. I'm an avid Bedwars player on your server and have been thoroughly enjoying the experience. I wanted to share a suggestion that I believe could enhance the gameplay and strategy in Bedwars.

Suggestion: Add Invisibility Potions to Bedwars

Reasons:

1. Diverse Strategies: Invisibility Potions would introduce a new layer of strategy, allowing players to adopt stealthy approaches to surprise opponents or infiltrate enemy territories.
  2. Tactical Advantage: In certain situations, having access to Invisibility Potions could provide players with a tactical advantage, encouraging creative and strategic gameplay.
  3. Balanced Gameplay: By carefully balancing the availability and duration of Invisibility Potions, the gameplay can remain fair and exciting, preventing any potential imbalance.
  4. Dynamic Player Interaction: The addition of Invisibility Potions could lead to dynamic and unpredictable player interactions, fostering a more engaging and enjoyable Bedwars experience.
Implementation Suggestions:

1. Limited Availability: Make Invisibility Potions a rare or mid-tier resource, ensuring that they do not become overpowered.
  2. Balanced Duration: Adjust the duration of the Invisibility effect to maintain a fair and balanced gameplay experience.
  3. Testing and Feedback: Consider implementing the feature on a temporary basis or a specific game mode for testing, allowing players to provide feedback before a full rollout.
I believe that the inclusion of Invisibility Potions in Bedwars would add a new dimension to the gameplay and contribute to the overall enjoyment of the server. Thank you for considering this suggestion, and I look forward to the continued growth and improvement of the Pika Network.

Best regards,Yozww

Reason(s):
I just compiled it up in the detailed description.

Example(s):
Many bedwars servers have it and I also want that in my main server <3

Flame__

Legendary Pika
IGN
Flame_Was_Taken
-1, suggested like a million times already, and, invis pots were a thing, it didnt do well in pika, so they wont add it again, also, using chat gpt for ur suggestion aint allowed

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Admin
Hello Yozww,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Currently not possible.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.