Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

INVIS POTS

Drion

I understand the reason as if I had a server I wouldn't want to be called a copy if I don't want it to BUT it doesn't need to be a copy SO I INTRODUCE TO YOU The NON Copied INVIS POT
*Make the price form 2 to 4 :In my opinion the price of 2 ems was overrated anyways like this is arguably more valuable then obsidian which costs 8.
*When u get hit when your invis u die. 1 hit with a fist (but other forms doesn't kill u )
*A invis Upgrade? this is optional but i thnk it would be cool that it starts at 30 seconds then upgrades to 60 then 2 mins until 6 mins the same system as prot.

JustSuperiorr

Staff Member
Helper
I understand the reason as if I had a server I wouldn't want to be called a copy if I don't want it to BUT it doesn't need to be a copy SO I INTRODUCE TO YOU The NON Copied INVIS POT
*Make the price form 2 to 4 :In my opinion the price of 2 ems was overrated anyways like this is arguably more valuable then obsidian which costs 8.
*When u get hit when your invis u die. 1 hit with a fist (but other forms doesn't kill u )
*A invis Upgrade? this is optional but i thnk it would be cool that it starts at 30 seconds then upgrades to 60 then 2 mins until 6 mins the same system as prot.
The idea doesn't seem that great, This already has gotten denied multiple times before, Making it fancy won't change things either.

NitinHGamer

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
NitinHGamer
" Non copied Invis pot"
It's actually a copied idea and you are saying this non copied Invis pot by changing its price?