Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Invis pot

ronodip

Pika Member
IGN
ronodip
Minecraft username:
ronodip​

Suggestion:
Invis pot​

Detailed description:
Hi It's me ronodip I hope u are doing well I making a suggestion for invisible potion which is really needed in bedwars I would be happy if u accept my suggestion 😊

Reason(s):
Over the years many players have came from other servers to this beautiful server and me my self playing for like 3 to 4 years
But i never so invis pots invis pots are so useful for taking opponents bed​

Example(s):
Like I am blue and my opponent is red he have massive defense and he is also good at pvp for that case i would go to emarled gen and get 2 emarled and buy invis pot and enter his base by not letting him no and get his bed :)​

xSlainer_

Great Reporter
IGN
xSlainer_
Hey there, I've decided to DOWNVOTE your suggestions because of the following reasons:
• Already Suggested multiple times: This has been suggested and denied countless times by countless number of players, please use advanced search feature before making suggestions to avoid duplicate (denied) suggestions. The main reason is that Pika network doesnt want to copy other servers and wants to stay kinda unique.
Some suggestions:
• Use formal and detailed language, also, theres no need to introduce yourself in the suggestion.

Subvalent

Staff Member
Sr Mod
Hello ronodip,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone. However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Your suggestion has already been suggested before. You can find the suggestion here .
For your reference, here is the link to our suggestions guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestions Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!