Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Introduction (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.

oOmeerOo

Veteran
Hey buddy's Ok even tho I've introduced my self once on the old forums once on the new forums and lets not forget the fact that I'm playing on this server for long enough to remember Boris as the old pikka owner,Mrhelloman as a moderator,Server shadow and Jasmin as admins....etc) and lots of others which maybe some of our new staff don't even know them but that is not my point tho with all that information given some how my app after 1 year of waiting got dinned because some of our beloved staff don't know me and since it is hard(impossible) to reach some of them on TS3 I thought the best place is on forums.

My name is Meer born in norther east part of Iraq called Kurdistan,probably some of you guys have heard it name,I've born on 8/Feb/1999,I can speak 5 languages including English,Kurdish,Arabic,Persian(Farsi) and Turkish,I'm playing MineCraft for 2 years now and I've been on pika since I started the game,I made my first and only staff application in August of 2015 my motivation back then was my love to the server and it players so I gave my best and made an app which got some responds from different staffs like Shannon(ex head admin) and Thav (head admin) and both of them said the same thing on different times.

This is all came to my mind which I thought someone would likes to know and If you have any other questions or if you want any further information about me fill free to ask in the comment section or just get on TS3.

~xXmeerXx (Detined)

MouraThat

Veteran
Hey
I like your introduction
Do you consider applying for staff again?

OP
OP
oOmeerOo

oOmeerOo

Veteran
Hey
I like your introduction
Do you consider applying for staff again?
Hey buddy,thanks I guess I'll if i'm allowed to and ill make sure to send an email to each staff with my information and a pic...

xJasperMx

Rare Pika
I like your name, i never heard of it and find it unique... o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.