Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Introducing myself!

Kleanser

IGN
Stxllqrz
Hello PikaNetwork players! My name is Anna {yes im a girl) And I like to draw and sometimes play MC. I still have school and I live in Philippines! Also a random fact about me is I'm sometimes shy, and I like watching tv. I might be a girl but please don't bully me! Also, if you wanna be friends with me, just add me on pikanetwork. IGN: Kleanser.

I'd be happy to freely answer questions! That's all, thank you staffs and admins! Also one more thing is I like blue and I'm she/her or she/them. Thats all everyone, thank you!

Yours Respectfully.

Kleanser :)

rawr :3

OP
OP
Kleanser

Kleanser

IGN
Stxllqrz
CORRECTIONS: I'm actually 18 and my birthday is November 25 2005.

Sowwy ;3

rawr :3

SweatyBlaze

Legendary Pika
IGN
SweatyBlaze
dang i need to write something like this rn LOL btw do you wanna apply for a guild?

-SweatyBlaze [IGNITE]

OP
OP
Kleanser

Kleanser

IGN
Stxllqrz
Hello SweatyBlaze! Sorry for late reply maybe but sure I do wanna apply for a guild! Thank you for asking!

rawr ;3

SweatyBlaze

Legendary Pika
IGN
SweatyBlaze
Hello SweatyBlaze! Sorry for late reply maybe but sure I do wanna apply for a guild! Thank you for asking!

rawr ;3
oh you wanna apply :3, Friend me on discord (sweatyblaze) and I will tell you how to do that. Also we will take a skill test.

-SweatyBlaze [IGNITE]

Last edited:

NilaGoes

Banned
IGN
NilaGoes
Hey Anna! My name is Nila and I LOVE drawing and listening to music. How are you doing today?