Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Insided

I joined a faction and right after I placed all my spawners down they. Teleported someone in and killed me and then I was kicked for my faction. While it’s all happening the faction I joined keeper saying I’m shit and trash etc. the guy that did it was named <epicshayne12345>

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I joined a faction and right after I placed all my spawners down they. Teleported someone in and killed me and then I was kicked for my faction. While it’s all happening the faction I joined keeper saying I’m shit and trash etc. the guy that did it was named <epicshayne12345>
Make a faction report , if there must me logs of you placing spawners , then it may be proved that you were betrayed??

prober90

Staff Member
Helper
This isn't insiding at all it's just they kicking you more like scamming which is allowed insiding is when someone from your faction takes value and leave or leak your coords or stuff like that