Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

KitPvP Increasing the amount of essence we get from head and name of the player on head

• Thread starter Deleted member 118315
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 118315

Minecraft username:
BrokenEntity_​

Suggestion:
Increasing the amount of essence we get from head and name of the player on head​

Detailed description:
My suggestion is that the amount of essence we get from heads must depend on player rank, star tier , killstreak .
Like if a person with 5 star tier with 2-3 ks drops a head , it must provide the player with 50 essence and if a player with VIP rank , 38 star tier and 57 ks drops a head , it must provide the player upto 80-106 essence

Also, make that the person head contains the name of the player for example if a person named 'Tester516' drops head it head must show 'Tester516 head'​

Reason(s):
I guess there is no point of view of killing any player and getting the head which gives same amount of essence

Making the head contain player name is kinda cool ig​

Example(s):
I don't know​

kvzxo

Legendary Pika
-1 Most people just drop the heads and the more essence those people have the more essence u get from killing them

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 118315

-1 Most people just drop the heads and the more essence those people have the more essence u get from killing them
Really ? this is the case?
then I think this is going to be deaccepted