Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Increase the no. of map is the rotation

Status
Not open for further replies.

ECO_Glaze

Username:
ECO_Glaze​

Suggestion:
Increase the no. of map is the rotation​

Detailed description:
so basically whenever there is a new map rotation people get excited and play more bedwars but the thing is that there are either very few maps in the roatation to maintain the excitement bring more maps in the rotation or do rotation more often hopre this makes a part in pika network Thank You for letting me ask this :)​

Reason(s):
we get used to playing those maps and its kinda boring so pls consider my opinion​

Example(s):
i heard that new maps are coming so pls this is the perfect oopurunity to apply this opinion​

Flame__

Legendary Pika
IGN
Flame_Was_Taken
the current maps are fine

FlexingBot

Legendary Pika
IGN
FlexingBot
Hi, after viewing your suggestion I have decided to downvote it.
I downvoted due to the following reasons
1) they are fine they way they are

Keep giving suggestions for the betterment of the server :)

notknown876

Legendary Pika
IGN
notknown876
Well I do agree that pika should add new maps in rotation I mean its has been quite a long time and no new map has been added in the game and from new maps I don't mean map rotation its different. I want them to add some brand new maps.

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
Hello ECO_Glaze,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • According to the lead of the PikaNerds Committee (who handle map rotations), the rotations are already balanced as they are.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.