Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Increase ban of religious homophobia

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProMen1254

Username:
ProMen1254​

Suggestion:
Increase ban of religious homophobia​

Detailed description:
People only get 3 days ban mostly and sometimes only a temp mute. They should get atleast a 3 months ban even if its the first offence.​

Reason(s):
Religion is a serious matter. What would you do if someone swore to your god? let me guess, youre atheist and thats why you dont really care about what people say about gods so you just give them a 3 days ban or mute which is obviously favoritism as you are treating the matter as if its barely a problem​

Example(s):

OP
OP
P

ProMen1254

Guess what the guy in the above picture did? Say multiple swear words to muslims and to important islamic figures. Also said bad stuff about our God. So what does he get? A ban for a few days... How absurd. Its like the staff have no respect for us religious people.

JustSuperiorr

Staff Member
Helper
I 100% agree with since disrespecting religion is a big deal and unfortunately results in light punishments or even none. I have deal with this as well. But Sadly, As mentioned in the suggestion info thread users are not allowed to suggest changes to the rules.

luhv

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
luhv
Username:
ProMen1254

Suggestion:
Increase ban of religious homophobia

Detailed description:
People only get 3 days ban mostly and sometimes only a temp mute. They should get atleast a 3 months ban even if its the first offence.

Reason(s):
Religion is a serious matter. What would you do if someone swore to your god? let me guess, youre atheist and thats why you dont really care about what people say about gods so you just give them a 3 days ban or mute which is obviously favoritism as you are treating the matter as if its barely a problem

Example(s):

I agree with this, people think it's okay because "A LOT" of people say it and for other people, they wouldn't know the true meaning behind the things they've said. It's pretty disappointing whenever I see some people say those kind of words since it's really disrespectful and we should respect every other religions than our own.

Otherside

Great Reporter
IGN
_killedbynoob_
I totally agree with you but I can't upvote its definitely going to get denied.

You have to understand that you are making a suggestion in a server that has no brain cells.
The rules are full of mistakes.

Discrimination and Sexual content punishment bans are 3 and 1 days in first offense.
DT is 1 month.
They should increase Discrimination and sexual content to 1 month in first offense.
DT to 3 months.

I have seen some kids who said the n word and got banned still says the n word after ban.

But I know my words doesn't matter devs are probably sorry definitely going to ignore this. Their server their choice.

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
I totally agree with you but I can't upvote its definitely going to get denied.

You have to understand that you are making a suggestion in a server that has no brain cells.
The rules are full of mistakes.

Discrimination and Sexual content punishment bans are 3 and 1 days in first offense.
DT is 1 month.
They should increase Discrimination and swxual content to 1 month in first offense.
DT to 3 months.

I have seen some kids who said the n word and got banned still says the n word after ban.

But I know my words doesn't matter dev are probably sorry definitely going to ignore this. Their server their choice.
would be too harsh in my opinion

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
Hello ProMen1254,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Nothing suggests that the current punishments are not sufficient. We punish people based on the severity of the offence, not based on how much it offended you. If the punishment ladder is strict enough to stop people from repeating the offence (and most people banned for 3 days don't repeat the offence), then it's sufficient.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.