Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Practice In-Game Practice Leaderboards (Toggleable)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlazeLavenson

Legendary Pika
Username:
BlazeLavenson​

Suggestion:
In-Game Practice Leaderboards (Toggleable)​

Detailed description:
So as done in bedwars and skywars lobbies, there are toggleable leaderboard holograms for different statistics and for different time periods (for e.g. Bedwars - Kills Leaderboard - Monthly). I think it would be a very nice addition to do this in practice lobby, where you can toggle the leaderboards and see the top 10 people for kills, deaths and killstreak for monthly, weekly and year, instead of having to check on the pika stats website...

I've seen that this has been tried before in the practice lobby, where it says "Click here to toggle" by the leaderboards, how ever this does not work.

Reason(s):
- As someone who has started grinding out Practice, it would be so much easier to access monthly and weekly leaderboards for kills in game, rather than having to load it up on the pika stats website.

-Bedwars and Skywars already have this feature, so why not include it in Practice??​

Example(s):
Eg. Bedwars Monthly Kills Leaderboard​

xZymp

+1 hope it doesnt stay in "scanned" for months or years like others

_iGhostly

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hello BlazeLavenson,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for the server.
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion has been accepted and has been implemented!
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.