Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Imrovement in miner fatigue trap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ended

Legendary Pika
IGN
notknown876
Username:
notknown876​

Suggestion:
Imrovement in miner fatigue trap​

Detailed description:
I really want Pika to lower the miner fatigue trap to level 3 (in present it is t level 5) and also to add a warning when someone enters our base.​

Reason(s):
Miner Fatigue trap is kinda senseless. First, the trap should make the mining of block slower when we have it but in present it is impossible to break a block (when having tools too) while having the effect of the trap. Secondly, when we are not in our base then it also doesn't send us any warning that someone has entered our base or not. (I know this has already been suggested by Arlly). So if Pika add this change to the trap it will be more useful to a player. And also when arrly suggested that the miner fatigue trap should have warning message when someone enters our base I saw some player saying it will make the trap too overpowered but if pika lower the level of miner fatigue trap and also add the warning message it will balance the trap power and I think most player would not have any porblems with it.​

Shakhunter

Legendary Pika
miner fatigue trap is perfect now it does not need changes and if u need warnings there is another upg

DIPAUS

Pika Lover
IGN
DIPAUS
Username:
notknown876

Suggestion:
Imrovement in miner fatigue trap

Detailed description:
I really want Pika to lower the miner fatigue trap to level 3 (in present it is t level 5) and also to add a warning when someone enters our base.

Reason(s):
Ловушка усталости шахтера довольно бессмысленна. Во-первых, ловушка должна сделать добычу блока медленнее, когда он у нас есть, но в настоящее время невозможно сломать блок (когда у нас есть инструменты тоже), имея эффект ловушки. Во-вторых, когда мы не находимся в нашей базе, это также не посылает нам никаких предупреждений о том, что кто-то вошел в нашу базу или нет. (Я знаю, что это уже было предложено Арлли). Поэтому, если Пика добавит это изменение в ловушку, это будет более полезно для игрока. А также, когда Arrly предположил, что ловушка усталости майнера должна иметь предупреждающее сообщение, когда кто-то входит на нашу базу, я увидел, что какой-то игрок сказал, что это сделает ловушку слишком перегруженной, но если pika снизит уровень ловушки усталости шахтера, а также добавит предупреждающее сообщение, это уравновесит силу ловушки, и я думаю, что у большинства игрок
it is impossible to lower miner fatigue to level 3 otherwise there will be no sense from it and the alarm is a separate trap

JustSuperiorr

Staff Member
Wouldn’t make a difference, the main use is not being able to break the blocks

_iGhostly

Veteran
IGN
_iGhostly
Hello notknown876,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.