Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Imrovement in miner fatigue trap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ended

Legendary Pika
IGN
notknown876
Username:
notknown876​

Suggestion:
Imrovement in miner fatigue trap​

Detailed description:
1. Can pika please reduce the miner fatigue trap level from 5 to 2 or 3 because it is kinda impossible to break a single block when having miner fatigue trap active on us and also in addition there is blindness and there combination together makes it kinda impossible to break the bed if the opponent it good in the game.

2. Can we please get warned like the blindness trap whenever someone enter our base I mean miner fatigue costs 2 diamond and it's level is 5 but we don't know that if someone is in our base at that time so reducing the level of the trap and adding an warning message can't make it even.​

Reason(s):
Well miner fatigue trap is kinda too overpowered when the opponent is in the base and also if we knock the opponent in the void it's impossible to break the bed even having shears in contrast when we are not in base and if we have miner fatigue trap it will not show us that someone has entered our base. After this changes the miner fatigue trap's power will be even, well that's atleast what I think so. Yeah I know it is in other servers but the cost is 1 diamond.​

OP
OP
E

Ended

Legendary Pika
IGN
notknown876

notrealdeleted

Pika Lover
It is fair, winning a game requires skill and if ure opponent can utilize his diamonds on mining trap and blindness trap u should do it aswell, this depends on game strategy, u cant to anything.

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Admin
I don't see anything wrong with the minor fatigue trap honestly.

Marcify

Staff Member
Admin
Suggestion - DENIED

783083368769519686.gif
Hello notknown876,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):​
  • Negative community feedback.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.​
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.​
We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.​

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!
974489187522850887.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.