Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

SkyBlock Improving classic skyblock

Huntrrking

Legendary Pika
IGN
Huntrrking
Minecraft username:
Huntrrking​

Suggestion:
Improving classic skyblock​

Detailed description:
Recently csb or classic skyblock got a reset when made the gamemode unappealing and almost feels like you are playing opskyblock and not classic skyblock and these are some things the staff team could improve in

1. Removing pets such as flash,batman,superman pets having these pets in normal skyblock is just unnecessary
2. Renaming "Skyblock" back to "Classic skyblock"
3. Removing boss from PvP arena or making its own /warp
4. Bring back sellwands to crates
5. Bring back warzone
6. Only allowing owner and co-owner to buy spawners from /shop or bring back the /head system
7. Add kill messages
8. Add Infiniti chest like other gamemodes have
9. Add anti cheat
10. Fix the bugs​

Reason(s):
I believe implying these changes to skyblock would make a HUGE impact
Lets start with the boss in pvp.
THE BOSS
When people try to fight properly in skyblock, they are usually interrupted by the boss in a list of annoying actions Dealing Damage, Using Blindness and Slowness (the most annoying), Blocking your hits it should have its own warp or just remove it i promise no one will miss it
PETS
Pets are cool in some ways but remember this is normal skyblock and not opskyblock so they should be removed
RENAME skyblock
Skyblock should be renamed back to classic skyblock as it's been the name of the gamemode from the start and it should remain as
ADDING INFINITE CHEST
Adding infinite chest will help players and get rid of mob chest because its takes ages to place hundreds even thousands of chest its a pain placing that many chest thats why i think infinite chest should be added
SELLWANDS
Sellwands should be added back to crates because removing it from crates made it very rare only obtaining it from 3 ways once kit, /ms or buying it from other players
SPAWNERS
Only owners/co-owners should be allow to buy spawners from shop as members who are not loyal to the island will sell the spawners to other players who haven't unlocked the spawners themself thus making grinding for other players not necessary
BRING BACK WARZONE
Warzone has always been a part of skyblock and replacing it with a small pvp arena is satisfying anyone and the fact we got annoying boss and stairs defeats the purpose of pvping
MINOR CHANGES
Add anti cheat i mean you don't even need to reason for this, add kill messages lets be real we all miss fixing bugs
All these are changes that SHOULD be done and shouldn't go ignored​

BadHandsome

IGN
BadHandsome
yes this will improve the game mode
Minecraft username:
Huntrrking

Suggestion:
Improving classic skyblock

Detailed description:
Recently csb or classic skyblock got a reset when made the gamemode unappealing and almost feels like you are playing opskyblock and not classic skyblock and these are some things the staff team could improve in

1. Removing pets such as flash,batman,superman pets having these pets in normal skyblock is just unnecessary

2. Renaming "Skyblock" back to "Classic skyblock"

3. Removing boss from PvP arena or making its own /warp

4. Bring back sellwands to crates

5. Bring back warzone

6. Only allowing owner and co-owner to buy spawners from /shop or bring back the /head system

7. Add kill messages

8. Add Infiniti chest like other gamemodes have

9. Add anti cheat

10. Fix the bugs

Reason(s):
I believe implying these changes to skyblock would make a HUGE impact

Lets start with the boss in pvp.

THE BOSS

When people try to fight properly in skyblock, they are usually interrupted by the boss in a list of annoying actions Dealing Damage, Using Blindness and Slowness (the most annoying), Blocking your hits it should have its own warp or just remove it i promise no one will miss it

PETS

Pets are cool in some ways but remember this is normal skyblock and not opskyblock so they should be removed

RENAME skyblock

Skyblock should be renamed back to classic skyblock as it's been the name of the gamemode from the start and it should remain as

ADDING INFINITE CHEST

Adding infinite chest will help players and get rid of mob chest because its takes ages to place hundreds even thousands of chest its a pain placing that many chest thats why i think infinite chest should be added

SELLWANDS

Sellwands should be added back to crates because removing it from crates made it very rare only obtaining it from 3 ways once kit, /ms or buying it from other players

SPAWNERS

Only owners/co-owners should be allow to buy spawners from shop as members who are not loyal to the island will sell the spawners to other players who haven't unlocked the spawners themself thus making grinding for other players not necessary

BRING BACK WARZONE

Warzone has always been a part of skyblock and replacing it with a small pvp arena is satisfying anyone and the fact we got annoying boss and stairs defeats the purpose of pvping

MINOR CHANGES

Add anti cheat i mean you don't even need to reason for this, add kill messages lets be real we all miss fixing bugs

All these are changes that SHOULD be done and shouldn't go ignored

ulvd

Legendary Pika
IGN
ulvd
good idea but youre not meant to suggest anything with anticheat so i would just edit that out :)