Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

OP SkyBlock Improvement for wood/crop minions

HUNTX_GAMER

Minecraft username:
HUNTX_GAMER​

Suggestion:
Improvement for wood/crop minions​

Detailed description:
As we all know this season developers have buffed minions and e-ores minions are playing major role for island top competition. But wood minions and crop minions still seems useless item in game as they have no use except to get some small money. So to make them useful, you can add-
>counting collection in /levels (should be added)
>add something like super enchanted wood/crop which can be obtained by condensing enchanted wood/crop and can be used to upgrade minions and has good economy value in /shop(optional)​

Reason(s):
>right now crop minions and wood minions are useless
>help people to use them in level tasks​

Example(s):
eg- if i have level task of chopping 1500 enchanted oak wood so i setup the minions of e-oak and when i collect e-oak from it then it actually counts in /level menu​

B1ueRay

Legendary Pika
ems useless item in game as they have no use except to get some small money. So to make them useful, you can add-
>co
Minecraft username:
HUNTX_GAMER

Suggestion:
Improvement for wood/crop minions

Detailed description:
As we all know this season developers have buffed minions and e-ores minions are playing major role for island top competition. But wood minions and crop minions still seems useless item in game as they have no use except to get some small money. So to make them useful, you can add-

>counting collection in /levels (should be added)

>add something like super enchanted wood/crop which can be obtained by condensing enchanted wood/crop and can be used to upgrade minions and has good economy value in /shop(optional)

Reason(s):
>right now crop minions and wood minions are useless

>help people to use them in level tasks

Example(s):
eg- if i have level task of chopping 1500 enchanted oak wood so i setup the minions of e-oak and when i collect e-oak from it then it actually counts in /level menu
minions are perfectly setup. minions in my opinion should just be use as a start up at start of the season but still if u upgrade the minion it can get u alot of money. also just a tip, put chest near them and use sell wands to sell it. after the minion storage is full the ores will be collected in the chest

Last edited: