Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Improve the server for less lag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webprokiller

Pika Member
Username:
Webprokiller​

Suggestion:
Improve the server for less lag​

Detailed description:
Hello.
I just wana ask when are you gonna upgrade the server u guys are adding new gamemodes improving the old ones but when will u make the server to be less laggy i get like 170 ms or 160 and still the players look like they are teleporting I think u should do something for the lag and yes i asked other players and they said its lagging for them too so pls do something.​

Reason(s):

_DominikPro_

Banned
IGN
_DominikPro_
Hello, the issue is not in the server, I get 26ms and that's probably because I'm close to the server host. But your ping is high because you're far away from the host and that's issue on your side, the only thing you could possibly do is get an Ethernet cable or get a faster internet connection. Nothing much you can do about this you're not the only one that's getting unplayable or high ping.

OP
OP
Webprokiller

Webprokiller

Pika Member
@_DominikPro_ Yeah you could be right but before this practice update i had this exact same ms and still the players were moving completely fine and the game was way more smooth than this.

Limy

Admin & Media Manager
Staff Member
Admin
IGN
SgtBordem
Hello Webprokiller,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Lag is not a server side issue, we have no control over people's ping
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.