Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Improve rules in the chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

JerryMine

The Pika
Suggestion:
Improve rules in the chat

Detailed description:
You will never get warned, you will straight away get 1/2/3 day ip mute according to offenses

Also automatically detects if someone says swearing words or body parts like "dick" or "fuck", the console will immediately mute them

cases that bypass the system like "d1ck" will get double which is 2/4/6 day ipmute according to offenses when they get reported with an evidence

If they use signs or books to communicate the ip mute will reset and double the current time left

Reason(s):
this will reduce the work for the staff members

Luppeey

Banned
+1
Reasons given above.
Also the rule should be added as "Intentional chat infraction".

StoPizza

Veteran
-1 for me..
I think people should me warned before getting a punish such as mute.

Old_Prophet

The Pika
I think that your suggestion is just a small part of something that should be a lot bigger. But there are just so many things that staff on a server can do and that can be fixed with artificial intelligence. The idea it self is good. But... people find ways around it. They will just not say fuck, but fvck or fack or fck. And there you have the biggest problem.
The problem is not what people are saying, the problem is the impact what people are saying has. And that is a lot worse then what they are saying. Someone did not get punished for saying "i will sell my virgin sister" and someone else did not get punisched for "i will go rape some children". The first one, because it was no rule broken. The second one, becuause it was said in ally chat. Now every decent thinking human being knows that these thing are wrong and do not belong in a safe playing environment. But people get away with it, because of the limitations of the rules.
So that means, that the rules are seriously up for review, yes. But also that the system of rules is up for review. But that has a lot of implications. Because if you want to make things like this punishable, you need people in your staff that will be able to judge things according to morality and circumstances. And that is not always an easy job. You cannot catch morality in artificial intelligence, so it WILL be a peoples job. And thus, it means workload for staff. AND responsibility to report for players. Now players.... they do not report easily. We all know that. It is tedious to report someone. And sometimes hard to catch the rulebreaker too. They often have nicknames, change them a lot, they are hard to write, so /realname ~impossiblenikcname and getting that in the same screen as the offence then upload it, and make a report.... it's a lot of work. most players will thing..... never mind.... So there is something that mayeb we can work on too. Together with a rule review. Let's keep on working with each other to make it all better.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
you need people in your staff that will be able to judge things according to morality and circumstances
dont go too far we are talking about pika network where the staffs are literally garbage

after u said that i was like
"oh it was all fictional"
because u know this is pika

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey JerryMine,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
Unfortunately, we do not think this suggestion will fit into PikaNetwork. So we will be denying your suggestion​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Hey JerryMine,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
Unfortunately, we do not think this suggestion will fit into PikaNetwork. So we will be denying your suggestion​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0
this was literally one of the best suggestions in the entire forums...

Status
Not open for further replies.