Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

[Important] Read this

Hex666

@Everyone guys i know what are you feeling right now like why hackers don't get ban and legit players do or why i'm getting kicked without using any hacks! Guys look i really know what are you feeling right now anger,impatient,and madness i know but that's the truth and you got to accept it !!! You think owners aren't trying to solve this problem? You think they aren't pushing them selves to the limit to do all of this? Guys the anti-cheat is nearly impossible to fix even hypixel's anti-cheat isn't good!!! Don't blame owners and moderators they are doing their best to make this server a better place and if you have any suggestion go to www.pika-network.net/suggestions and i'm telling you in their place that they are so so sorry for this even me i'm getting banned and kicked but we got to face the truth not to blame admins for doing their best to help us!!!​

Nickname

Epic Pika
Everyone knows this by now i think but ok.Also this should be in general not in bedwars because the anti-cheat is the same everywere.

+1