Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Lobby If would be really helpful if we can send messages to our friends by /fmsg when we are muted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GLx_ExTrEmEtHoR

Minecraft username:
GLx_ExTrEmEtHoR​

Suggestion:
If would be really helpful if we can send messages to our friends by /fmsg when we are muted.​

Detailed description:
It would be really great because our friends won't think we are ignoring them and there is no way to talk to them in-game when we are muted sooo I guess this will help solve some problems.​

Reason(s):

RyanCerified

Legendary Pika
well the whole point of being muted is not being able to talk so you can learn your lesson. i even got warned for foreign language and i read the rules after that and its not going to happen again. a better method is just learning all the rules.

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello GLx_ExTrEmEtHoR,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative community feedback
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.