Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global I would want to suggest an minigame that i invented. i actually want to make my own server but i jus

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarVouSol

Minecraft Username
CarVouSol

Suggestion:
I would want to suggest an minigame that i invented. i actually want to make my own server but i just decided to just suggest it here on pika network. cause ive been dreaming on putting my minigame on servers but i just got rejected.

Detailed description:
This is just a simple pic of the minigame that i invented cause i forgot to save my world. thats why i just made an simple pic of it. The minigame that i invented is just like the minigame called "THE WALLS". but its different. there is an attacker at the other side and at the other side. will be the defenders. it is like the movies. that the attackers r raiding an castle. but it is really like that. the defenders part has a castle on it. and they need to protect an flag from the attackers. if the attackers dint captured the flag for 10mins(u can change the time if u want) the attackers lost and the defenders wins. the attackers should have cannons and the defenders will have archer or a front liner. it depends on the player. they cant choose their own type. so that they wont fight if who is the archer or a front liner is. just balance the players and items of the players casue im not good at balancing things at minigames. and when they played the game. they will be teleported on the part where there are walls. and when the time ends. the wall will fall and the clash will begin. i hope you add my miningame. cause ive been dreaming on putting this minigame on a server.​

Reason(s):
Because I've been dreaming on putting my own minigame on a server. i actually even want to make my own server but i just decided to ask pika network if they would accept my minigame. i want to putt my minigame on pika network cause its my first ever minecraft server.​

Unawarely

The Pika
This is fun and a good idea for pika, however this has already been invented, it's called Castle Siege, and I'm not going to say the server name.

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey CarVouSol,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
Unfortunately, we do not think this suggestion will fit into PikaNetwork. So we will be denying your suggestion​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.