Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars I would like to suggest that like hypixel, let pika havee a npc in bedwars looby that allows the pla

Status
Not open for further replies.

CristDragz

Minecraft Username:
CristDragz​

Suggestion:
I would like to suggest that like hypixel, let pika havee a npc in bedwars looby that allows the players to practice like fireball jumping , bridging and etc.​

Detailed description:
like ur in a map and u need to bridge or u can firball or tnt ur self therer to practice these thing and there can be many more like ladders cluthing and knockback training to just get the players started and train themselves to be better.
Thank you​

Reason(s):
i feel like it would help many player in many situations and help them to think well in games of bedwars.​

Subvalent

Veteran
Hello CristDragz,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone. However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Already suggested.
For your reference, here is the link to our suggestions guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestions Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.