Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars I want to suggest rotational items

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAX-11

Legendary Pika
IGN
MAX11
Username:
MAX11​

Suggestion:
I want to suggest rotational items​

Detailed description:
1st Item: Flying Carpet
Flying carpet will be a red wool which if u use it and if u jump up a 3 by 3 red wool is beneath u and to get 1 block lower u need to shift and it will be for 20 seconds. And the place where it stops will be a 3by3 red wool so u won't fall to death.
2nd item: personal bed.
So the personal bed would be like a lot expensive as well as would give the team a bed so they can respawn and If they already got a bed it won't be placed. And u can put the personal bed anywhere for the team.​

Reason(s):
The reason of me suggesting this is because the last rotational items was added 3 weeks ago because the device don't got any idea's and I think that the 2 items I suggested are great and would make the people a lot happy if so they see it in-game.​

GAMBL3T

Staff Member
Helper
IGN
GAMBL3T
Hello MAX-11,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative community feedback
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.