Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars I suggest you to add some new maps and items in bedwars shops and also sometimes new gamemodes like

Status
Not open for further replies.

SULTAN_ALAUDDIN

Minecraft username:
SULTAN_ALAUDDIN​

Suggestion:
I suggest you to add some new maps and items in bedwars shops and also sometimes new gamemodes like op generator and others.​

Detailed description:
I suggest you this because bedwars is getting boring day by day. I myself get so so so bored and so do other players. I strongly recommend you to add some expensive and op items in bedwars shops. It would help your server alot to grow your players in it. The one thing you should immediately fix now is carpets in bedwars and skywars both. They are very annoying that you stuck in them everytime. Thank you​

Reason(s):

prober90

Great Reporter
IGN
prober90
Minecraft username:
SULTAN_ALAUDDIN

Suggestion:
I suggest you to add some new maps and items in bedwars shops and also sometimes new gamemodes like op generator and others.

Detailed description:
I suggest you this because bedwars is getting boring day by day. I myself get so so so bored and so do other players. I strongly recommend you to add some expensive and op items in bedwars shops. It would help your server alot to grow your players in it. The one thing you should immediately fix now is carpets in bedwars and skywars both. They are very annoying that you stuck in them everytime. Thank you

Reason(s):
New maps are added timely and some events do occur.

Flame__

Legendary Pika
IGN
Flame_Was_Taken
-1 events exist, new maps were added just around a week ago, also there is negative community feedback, which no one likes

Aeqlian

Sr Mod & Event Manager
Staff Member
Sr Mod
IGN
Aeqlian
Hello SULTAN_ALAUDDIN,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative community feedback
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.