Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars i suggest u to add a bridge egg as a perm item(not in rotational shop)

Status
Not open for further replies.

temomgebro

Username:
temomgebro​

Suggestion:
i suggest u to add a bridge egg as a perm item(not in rotational shop)​

Detailed description:
Like there should be an egg that can be thrown to the bridge, there is already one, but only in rotational shops. In my opinion, it should be added to a normal shop.​

Reason(s):
I have played on many other premium and non-premium servers, and playing with it is way funnier.​

Example(s):
Hypixel Bedwars​

Hello temomgebro, thank you for creating this suggestion in order to make server a better place for everyone.
After reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to Downvote due to the following reason(s):

- Unoriginal
- Try not to mention other server names

luhv

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
luhv
Username:
temomgebro

Suggestion:
i suggest u to add a bridge egg as a perm item(not in rotational shop)

Detailed description:
Like there should be an egg that can be thrown to the bridge, there is already one, but only in rotational shops. In my opinion, it should be added to a normal shop.

Reason(s):
I have played on many other premium and non-premium servers, and playing with it is way funnier.

Example(s):
Hypixel Bedwars
This has been suggested too many times but I think it kept getting denied, also don't mention any other servers.

Feeqz

Epic Pika
IGN
Feeqz
Hello temomgebro,

I want to express my appreciation for your efforts in putting forth a suggestion to enhance our server and create a better experience for everyone. Your engagement is truly valuable, and we welcome your input to improve the community.

However, after a thorough review, I have made the decision to Downvote your suggestion for the following reasons:

1. The idea proposed seems unoriginal and lacks a unique perspective that could benefit our server uniquely.
  2. It is essential not to mention or refer to other server names as it may cause confusion and detract from the overall experience.
Please know that we encourage innovative and fresh ideas that can truly elevate our server. Your feedback is crucial to our growth, and we hope you will continue to share your thoughts with us. By fostering creativity and originality, we can build a more vibrant and inclusive community for all.

Thank you again for your dedication and involvement.

Best regards,
Feeqz

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
KnuckleFist_
this has been suggested for like a thousand times
i suggest u delete the suggestion as it is going to be declined anyways

zMqrcc

Admin & Media Manager
Staff Member
Admin
Suggestion - DENIED

783083368769519686.gif
Hello temomgebro,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):​
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.​
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.​
We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.​

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!
974489187522850887.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.