Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global I say that if we get like 50 votes we need to get 500 iron a d if we got 100 votes we need to get 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAX-11

Legendary Pika
IGN
MAX11
Username:
MAX11​

Suggestion:
I say that if we get like 50 votes we need to get 500 iron a d if we got 100 votes we need to get 1000 iron​

Detailed description:
Play pika I say that make the value of votes depending on the iron higher,eaning by that is if we did 50 votes we will get 500 iron from that one and if we did 100 votes we will get 1000 iron and in 150 votes we will get 1500iron and in 200 votes we will get 2000 and make a quest that if we did 210 votes we will get some gold.​

Reason(s):
I mean if we just claim 500 iron there is not much to do with it and if we do 1000 iron we can get good stuff cause we did 100 votes I say that change the rule of giving 500 iron every vote milestone. We can grow nice than and finally get a chance to compete with the p2w guys.and by this the amount of votes play pika will get will rise as well.​

Otherside

Great Reporter
IGN
_killedbynoob_
It happened some months ago when we need 222 votes to redeem 2000 gold currency. But it was limited time offer. They may bring that back but it should be available for just 1 month otherwise ranks will be very common among players.

JustSuperiorr

Staff Member
Helper
The current system is balanced, You can already claim 500 iron for 50 votes and 1000 iron for 100 votes, This literally does not make sense since it already exists, Besides votes do have an expiry which makes them less OP.

Aeqlian

Sr Mod & Event Manager
Staff Member
Sr Mod
IGN
Aeqlian
Hello MAX11HERE,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • it would make the voting system extremely unbalanced, as the rewards are too much, and players will end up with 5000 iron per month instead of 2000
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.