Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I need a admin to reset my position

FishLord16

I need someone to reset my position to spawn but also i need to be able to get back to my location. So i was mining all the way in one of the corners of the overworld and then i got stuck on a invisible block. as i got stuck i was lookign up mining the ceiling so i cant place any blocks on the invisible one to fix it. im stuck teleporting back to that 1 block and im stuck looking up and i cant move my camera angle and i cant move at all it jsut teleports me back, and then i end up getting kicked within liek 3 seconds of joining the server for client modification. Man what the hell is that. ive gotten 2 bans so far because of "client modification" because the trash console thinks im hacking cuz im stuck on a invisible block. Now can a admin reset my position or atleast tp me to a nearby location / Now if i do get my position reset can i get a admin to tp me back near the general location where i was mining? i dont feel like walking 5000 block in both direction again . i already g ot stuck on a block within liek 5 minutes of getting into the corner . i am jsut asking to be position reset and then teleported back to the area so i dont have to walk again