Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I LOST ULTIMATE ACC

Status
Not open for further replies.

dac

Pika Member
HELLO! my name is bestinclass.
I lost my acc and it called dac and i want it back.
I tried to login 10 times and it said wrong password and im 100% sure that password is corect!
So i think somebody hacked it.:(
If you want you can check my IP so you know that i made it from my PC.

OP
OP
dac

dac

Pika Member
Hello i didnt have ultimate and one day i came on and didnt realise at first that i have ultimate rank.
And i think somebody rank me up or gave me the rank but i still want it back.:(

OreoPlayzMC

Pika Lover
OP
OP
dac

dac

Pika Member
oreo i didnt pay for rank someone rank me up or somone gave it to me but i still want it back.

OP
OP
dac

dac

Pika Member
If you want it back you have to tell them an email that you paid on but i didnt pay for it so i dont know the email

SmashArmsHD

Veteran
Supporter
Legendary
i remember this guy from the old days, he's an ulti donator, im sure of it @ImAnAlbatraoz
but you need proof of it anyhow, if theres no proof they cant change it, and cant help you, i checked my screenshots if your name was shown in the chat in one of them, sorry man, No Can Do

And im not sure if youre the real Dac.

OP
OP
dac

dac

Pika Member
How can i proof to you that im real dac ask me any question i was friend with jastukmaster ask me what ever. smasharms P.S its bestinclass

Last edited:

Jastukmaster

i remember this guy from the old days, he's an ulti donator, im sure of it @ImAnAlbatraoz
but you need proof of it anyhow, if theres no proof they cant change it, and cant help you, i checked my screenshots if your name was shown in the chat in one of them, sorry man, No Can Do

Yes SmashArms i am jastukmaster but i play on Blunter now i have screenshots with me and dac and his name in chat

Melios444

Banned
Make a support ticket and you need like a proof logging in on minecraft.net or the email that you used to donate here at the server.

OP
OP
dac

dac

Pika Member
Are you blind i didnt pay for it or donate!!

Last edited:

Jastukmaster

send them! :p
Here is screenshoots that i found i have them more i think.
On 1 screenshoot you can see that dac speaks Croatian language because he is from Croatia just like me
He says "Nema na cemu" on english that means no problem

Attachments

• 2015-03-29_20.40.49.png
    2015-03-29_20.40.49.png
    263.8 KB · Views: 22
  • 2015-03-31_19.06.57.png
    2015-03-31_19.06.57.png
    834.6 KB · Views: 21

iq420

Veteran
Make support ticket with pictures that Jastukmaster has posted. // Napravi support ticket sa slikama koje je Jastukmaster postavio.

Status
Not open for further replies.