Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I lost my account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zKong_PvP

I lost my account. Let's go to the beginning, I played on the server, I played a lot, almost every day, but I found other servers and I ended up forgetting about this one, but these servers lost their grace, but here I am trying to figure out what to do here.
I did not play for a long time, I do not remember my password, even though I'm almost sure it's the correct password I'm typing but does not connect to the server ...
I do not know if I was hacked, so I'm here to try to recover, I'll put down several tests that I am. (My Minecraft is Original)

http://prnt.sc/dbw5li

This was the only proof I could think of, in case you need more evidence (which I'm pretty sure) call me at the email

[email protected]

OP
OP
Z

zKong_PvP

I just did this account in the forum to try to recover my account '-

OP
OP
Z

zKong_PvP

The only proof that I thought I could pass is that my minecraft is original, so I do not know how to recover, I also did not know that this print could cause problems since it's on another server, I just did it to try to prove that it's me. But I do not know what to do, could you tell me what to do ?? @JustHereForMoney

Hoopless

Veteran
Hey,

The best opinion to do now is to create an Support ticket, they will help you with everything. including these issues, sometimes some private information needs to be go from side to side.

But to make it, make sure to have the proof that is your account. I am not sure if the right proof is that you have a premium account or You need something else. anyway make sure to get enough proof and create an support by clicking on this link:
https://www.pika-network.net/support-tickets/open

Requesting to lock by any staff member to make sure no double posts.
@Robin Nijmeijer @TheBearKingHD @Draegoner

Status
Not open for further replies.