Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I have a problem with my account

Status
Not open for further replies.

XBeast_Killer

I have a problem with my account.
I have not played this server for a long time, I played when the maximum skyblock range was skylord, and there was skyblock ice.
Now what happens I enter I do not have my skylord range and if I buy sky lord, maybe some old player will remember me I am XBeast_Killer
By the way I remember that I played with NightmareMC and he also had skylord
Also played GLADIO
If they still remain in the server old skyblock players will surely remember me and I could remember that I had Skylord, I am a little angry because sincerely that I paid money and then they take away the range I do not like much
I hope they know how to return the rank, I want to get my rank back, I know it's difficult because I bought that rank a long time ago and I do not have any documents that authenticate it but if someone remembers me I know that it's true what I say

Last edited:

LtDeluxe

Legendary Pika
I have a problem with my account.
I have not played this server for a long time, I played when the maximum skyblock range was skylord, and there was skyblock ice.
Now what happens I enter I do not have my skylord range and if I buy sky lord, maybe some old player will remember me I am XBeast_Killer
By the way I remember that I played with NightmareMC and he also had skylord
Also played GLADIO
If they still remain in the server old skyblock players will surely remember me and I could remember that I had Skylord, I am a little angry because sincerely that I paid money and then they take away the range I do not like much
I hope they know how to return the rank, I want to get my rank back, I know it's difficult because I bought that rank a long time ago and I do not have any documents that authenticate it but if someone remembers me I know that it's true what I say
I think everyone with a rank on sky block ice had their ranks moved to OP Sky Block

saifrehman

Pika Lover
I remember you beast. I have also been playing 3 years I can confirm you were skylord. The exact same thing happened to me and I lost my rank go to teamspeak with your proof of purchase and you will get your rank back.

Status
Not open for further replies.