Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I got scammed

Tp_Haxb01

So i was playing and using my new /fly pickaxe and someone asked me to help build a cobble generator, so i teleported to them and they killed me in pvp and i had over 3000 tokens worth of stuff. Would like stuff back from that stupid scammer.
Name: _Kenedy_

XxlxrelaxX

Pika Lover
tbh you should just record when someone you don't know asks you to tp to him/her so you can report when you are tp killed

OnelKing21

Rare Pika
Scamming in pvp servers is allowed but in non pvp servers it isnt allowed so i suggest u report the player but you wont take the item back the player will be banned

HakunaMyFapa

The Pika
Make a report ticket HERE --->https://pika-network.net/report/ so your report request will be more detailed, like in which server you were playing and which was your IGN(In-game name) and then rule breaker's IGN. Also we need you to provide us with video evidence if it is about scamming. Unless you got a screenshot that he admits.

TheAddictedGamer

Rare Pika
notice for all
ALWAYS keep a screen recorder ready when some player asks you to TP to them. i got a few muppets banned that way.
i use GAME DVR to record in HD.
for those using non powerful PC, go get OVERWOLF and put screen recorder in it. all FREE