Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I got Banned in OpFaction bc i had 5k Ping

Toobiy_

So what happened i was rading and my ping went up and i got kicked, when i went into the server i wasnt moving bc i couldnt walk, and i got banned
I can send proof but i cant screenshot, if yall really need proof then my discord is β„™π•™π•šπ•π•₯π•£π•¦π•ž ツ#9341

Reason why i want to be unbanned is,, bc Playing my favourite server Pika network since 2019 year i have got new friends, i have learned how to cannon, and it help me with my anxiety, and breathing, it helps me to chill :) than you for your Opportunity - Toobiy

Last edited:

reeceisdumbYT

Legendary Pika
So what happened i was rading and my ping went up and i got kicked, when i went into the server i wasnt moving bc i couldnt walk, and i got banned
I can send proof but i cant screenshot, if yall really need proof then my discord is β„™π•™π•šπ•π•₯π•£π•¦π•ž ツ#9341

Reason why i want to be unbanned is,, bc Playing my favourite server Pika network since 2019 year i have got new friends, i have learned how to cannon, and it help me with my anxiety, and breathing, it helps me to chill :) than you for your Opportunity - Toobiy
skill issue ngl just get better

TobyPvP

Banned
IGN
TobyPvP_
You can make a appeal about your ban in forums.