Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I Got Banned from Bedwars

Sheikh7821

Hellow Admins my ingame name is Sheikh7821 i made my own pvp client cuz my normal client i use to play (feather Launcher) crashes alot i mean not like a client i installed different kind of mods on my tlauncher with forge and i was playing on the server and i got a 1 day ban says that i am cheating please remove the ban and i even got proof of the mods i installed ill attach the file with this apeal and you guys can even spectate my game whenever you want and if there is any illegal mod i am not suppose to use please do tell me ill delete that mod Thank You.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    186.6 KB · Views: 8

luhv

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
luhv
For a higher chance of getting noticed by the staff, make an appeal here. 1 day ban isn't that much of a wait so you could just probably let it be, for the mean time you could play on other servers if your appeal doesn't get accepted.

SweatyBlaze

Epic Pika
IGN
SweatyBlaze
Hellow Admins my ingame name is Sheikh7821 i made my own pvp client cuz my normal client i use to play (feather Launcher) crashes alot i mean not like a client i installed different kind of mods on my tlauncher with forge and i was playing on the server and i got a 1 day ban says that i am cheating please remove the ban and i even got proof of the mods i installed ill attach the file with this apeal and you guys can even spectate my game whenever you want and if there is any illegal mod i am not suppose to use please do tell me ill delete that mod Thank You.
Please make a appeal as said above WITH ALL THE PROOFS.

-SweatyBlaze

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

Sheikh7821

Thanks alot man i rlly didnt knew where to apeal i thought this was the place to appeal and no idc about a 1 day ban i care that if i will get another ban or no so thats why i wanted to infrom admins about my client made with mods
For a higher chance of getting noticed by the staff, make an appeal here. 1 day ban isn't that much of a wait so you could just probably let it be, for the mean time you could play on other servers if your appeal doesn't get accepted