Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I couldn't find a way to report this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

yesung1106

If you are a staff, please help me with this problem.
Hi there there's a problem in my plot. I couldn't find a way to report this. I tried clicking on contact us, but it seems to not work.

I found an unknown black car in my creative plot just minutes ago. I tried removing it by digging and water but it didn't work. I called a mod but he couldn't help me. i wish you can remove it for me if available.

the car is located in the parking lot i made. There are exclamation banners all around the car an the ground is all dug up. The color of the car is black. I wrote two signs around the car saying "Moderator Line DO NOT CROSS". I hope you can really help me, i find it disturbing to leave the car there in my plot.

Thanks a lot (my name in the game is also yesung1106)
By the way, if any of you reading this is the one who left his/her car in my plot, I would ask that player to remove it. It'll be a big help for me.

Tewwa

Banned
If you are a staff, please help me with this problem.
Hi there there's a problem in my plot. I couldn't find a way to report this. I tried clicking on contact us, but it seems to not work.

I found an unknown black car in my creative plot just minutes ago. I tried removing it by digging and water but it didn't work. I called a mod but he couldn't help me. i wish you can remove it for me if available.

the car is located in the parking lot i made. There are exclamation banners all around the car an the ground is all dug up. The color of the car is black. I wrote two signs around the car saying "Moderator Line DO NOT CROSS". I hope you can really help me, i find it disturbing to leave the car there in my plot.

Thanks a lot (my name in the game is also yesung1106)
By the way, if any of you reading this is the one who left his/her car in my plot, I would ask that player to remove it. It'll be a big help for me.
Post this here http://pika-network.net/applicationform/5/form

Status
Not open for further replies.