Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

i cant join pika oplifesteal

RBNR3

Pika Member
hi im __indianxmad__ can some staff help me like tp me to spawn cuz idk i hitted someone and he hitted me and i got kick for like

internal exception: oi.netty.handler.codec.decoderexception: Failed to decode packet 'clientbound/minecraft:update_mob_effect'

but i can join other gamemode
i did everything i restarted my pc/cpu i reinstalled minecraft i removed all my mods. idk why this keep happening to me pls fix this thanks

1721813976230.png

Surbate

Staff Member
IGN
Surbate
Hey!

Playing with 1.21 is not fully supported yet, so I'd recommend you playing on 1.20.4 for the time this issue is there.

CqmeronO

Epic Pika
hi im __indianxmad__ can some staff help me like tp me to spawn cuz idk i hitted someone and he hitted me and i got kick for like

internal exception: oi.netty.handler.codec.decoderexception: Failed to decode packet 'clientbound/minecraft:update_mob_effect'

i did everything i restarted my pc/cpu i reinstalled minecraft i removed all my mods. idk why this keep happening to me pls fix this thanks

View attachment 98965
I'm an avid Op Lifesteal player and from what I've seen theres been quite a few downtimes and random shutdowns without warning. What Surbate said is obviously true as well however if you can join other gamemodes it may have something to do with that. I'm sure it's fine now if you play on 1.20.4

DanielWalker

View attachment 98965

Hi __indianxmad__, it sounds like you’re encountering a decoding error related to the `update_mob_effect` packet, which can be tricky. Since you've already tried restarting your PC, reinstalling Minecraft, and removing mods, the issue might be related to server-specific settings or data corruption. I recommend reaching out to the server's support team directly to see if they can help resolve the issue on their end or provide more specific troubleshooting steps. They might need to check server logs or reset your player data to fix the problem. Students can find tailored writing solutions at https://domypaper.com/ where experienced writers craft papers that meet specific academic criteria. The platform focuses on quality and originality, offering timely delivery and free revisions, with dedicated customer support to address any concerns.
Is there any update on this?

Last edited: