Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I am Matej

Some_Matej

Great Reporter
Yo yo yo people! If there is someone that don't know me here is some things about me. My name is Matej and my ign is Some_Matej. I play Survival and Minigames mostly. I am part of Pika Nerd Committee. If you need teammate for Minigames or Survival let me know. I also make custom skins so if you need one message me.

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Yo yo yo people! If there is someone that don't know me here is some things about me. My name is Matej and my ign is Some_Matej. I play Survival and Minigames mostly. I am part of Pika Nerd Committee. If you need teammate for Minigames or Survival let me know. I also make custom skins so if you need one message me.
who asked
xD

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello Matej, I am luhv, luhv okay?

Mute

Great Reporter
Yo Matej, I'm freetim! You can call me whatever you want because I literally don't know what to call myself. Anyhow, I used to play Minigames especially bedwars, I was a pro player! (Lies) Hope we can have fun playing together someday.

OP
OP
Some_Matej

Some_Matej

Great Reporter
Yo Matej, I'm freetim! You can call me whatever you want because I literally don't know what to call myself. Anyhow, I used to play Minigames especially bedwars, I was a pro player! (Lies) Hope we can have fun playing together someday.
Nice to meet you, you can let me know when you want to play.