Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I am getting annoyed by this glitch.

CrazyAugust

Almost every game i get randomly killed by the game for no reason. I am sitting in the gen, boom im dead, i'm running around, boom im dead, im standing still, im dead. I AM ANNOYED. I've been playing for so long and it just started happening like a month ago. Please fix this. It's really bugging me and i lose way too many games cause of this.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
that never happens on me tho, do you mind if you next time got it againr, rec it and send it here, we may solve you problem!

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
SilverWing_YT / Silverizz
that is because of ur internet
Happens when I play all day

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
Or if u use hotspot (well very few uses it)
U can connect it to ur pc with usb and use tethering

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
I'm using an ethernet cable and my internet is really good. 180 download 150 upload
rec your game play and your sudden death to us, depending on your internet, those things should not appear. i have like 150 to 250 ping, those things never happens on me tho. rec your game play it the best choice for us to solve you problem!

OP
OP
C

CrazyAugust

rec your game play and your sudden death to us, depending on your internet, those things should not appear. i have like 150 to 250 ping, those things never happens on me tho. rec your game play it the best choice for us to solve you problem!
When i have the time i will get on pika :)

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
it only happened to me once and it was a long time ago like its been 2 years