Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied SkyWars Hunger Removal

Status
Not open for further replies.

taikhum

Pika Member
Minecraft Username:
taikhum​

Suggestion:
Hunger Removal​

Detailed description:
starting off with hunger,its a serious waste of inventory slots and time, skywars is meant to be a fast paced game and having hunger slows it down tremendously, most servers don't have it and for good reason​

Reason(s):
Making it a faster,more enjoyable experience​

ogsq

Legendary Pika
that is how skywars was made to play . so -1.

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
SilverWing_YT / Silverizz
I dont think that it is that big of a deal
U can easily get decent number of meat
also its not a big deal to sacrifice a single hotbar space

Blazemon

The Pika
IGN
Blazemon
Minecraft Username:
taikhum​

Suggestion:
Hunger Removal​

Detailed description:
starting off with hunger,its a serious waste of inventory slots and time, skywars is meant to be a fast paced game and having hunger slows it down tremendously, most servers don't have it and for good reason​

Reason(s):
Making it a faster,more enjoyable experience​
Eating is important eat and u will be helty.

Anuly

Staff Member
Sr Mod
Pretty sure if there was no hunger, health would regenerate too fast (especially in 1.16)
this would just make skywars more annoying so

Blazemon

The Pika
IGN
Blazemon
Pretty sure if there was no hunger, health would regenerate too fast (especially in 1.16)
this would just make skywars more annoying so
without food u CAN'T regenerate in skywars a lot people don't know it but pretty good to know

Anuly

Staff Member
Sr Mod
without food u CAN'T regenerate in skywars a lot people don't know it but pretty good to know
I mean if there was no hunger, there would be no need for food since it would automatically regen due to full saturation

Blazemon

The Pika
IGN
Blazemon
I mean if there was no hunger, there would be no need for food since it would automatically regen due to full saturation
yeah but most people don't know that so they could waste gapples like that which i think is noic bec it gets u lead ;>

Hellific

Veteran
IGN
Hellific
Hello taikhum,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • I haven't seen one server where hunger isn't involved in SkyWars. It ruins its purpose if no hunger is involved, sure it is fast paced, but removing hunger will not bring forth any competition between the players. Denied due to negative feedback from the community.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.