Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

How To Use Pika GiftCards?

jeriathequeen

Hey, I sell the Omega rank for a 100 euro gift card. I got the card and checked it has 100 euros, but I don't know how to use it. Can we use this in-game, or how? Someone please guide me, thanks!

ezpzvro

Hello can you share the gift card here? Since it's in your name, don't worr I’ll explain how to use it and buy whatever you want.

ezpzvro

Don’t worry trust me It’s in your name so no one else can use it. btw hahaha I guess you're new here and didn’t know that!

OP
OP
jeriathequeen

jeriathequeen

Alright, here’s the gift card: 1662 9656 1116 1416. I want to buy the gold currency for all that 100 euros. My in-game name is jeriathequeen. Thanks for the help in advance!

Last edited:
OP
OP
jeriathequeen

jeriathequeen

Now I can't share my Discord with this scammer community. I’m chargebacking from PayPal, I’m not asking for a refund. I don’t care about the ban. I’ve spent over 600 euros on this server, so I’ll see what happens. The community feels like a scam. My dad always told me I would get scammed once, and now I feel sad.

Daris_Masta

the scammer will beacause scammer got 100 euros
lol the scammer not getting ban read what he said. he said that he sell omega for 100 euro gift card means those who buy it the omega getting ban because he buy the card

iNapmM

IGN
iNapm
Now I can't share my Discord with this scammer community. I’m chargebacking from PayPal, I’m not asking for a refund. I don’t care about the ban. I’ve spent over 600 euros on this server, so I’ll see what happens. The community feels like a scam. My dad always told me I would get scammed once, and now I feel sad.
yeah just charegback it. very good