Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

How to catch a camper

PheonixOra

Pika Lover
Now, I'm sure all of you have fought someone who likes to tower up in the corner of the map in BUHC and never come down (A Camper)
3 hours later when they jump down and kill you, you get insanely mad and report him. But staff can't ban campers without proof.
So here's how you can catch a camper red handed.

1. If you encounter a camper, immediately start recording using Xbox Gamebar (Windows+G)
2. Make sure the video is atleast 30 seconds long
3. Post the video on YouTube and make it unlisted
4. Go to the player reports section on the forums and post the video link along with your Minecraft username, the camper's username and some extra information

Note: You must have video proof, screenshots aren't enough

A few hours later, the player that was camping gets banned and you can have your sweet, sweet revenge

Informatively,
Your mom's uncle

Unawarely

The Pika
Now, I'm sure all of you have fought someone who likes to tower up in the corner of the map in BUHC and never come down (A Camper)
3 hours later when they jump down and kill you, you get insanely mad and report him. But staff can't ban campers without proof.

1. If you encounter a camper, immediately start recording using Xbox Gamebar (Windows+G)
4. Go to the player reports section on the forums and post the video link along with your Minecraft username, the camper's username and some extra information

A few hours later, the player that was camping gets banned and you can have your sweet, sweet revenge

Informatively,
Your mom's uncle
It doesn't have to be 30 seconds long but nice thread

_Longthings_

Pika Lover

Informatively,
Your mom's uncle
i was expecting a video, but it's good either way.