Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

How to buy RANKS in BuildWars

Status
Not open for further replies.

FuzionzxDD

Epic Pika
I just have the exact points to buy Rank there's a sign there that if you have Enough Points you can buy Ranks like Adventurer.... Adventurer cost 3000 Points and I have that points. But how to buy that rank?

HELP ME

Faxulous

Banned
You can buy amm.. ARCADE RANK! :D for EGGWARS 1 EGGWARS 2 EGGWARS 3 and also DONATION for BUILDWARS :D

MouraThat

Veteran
Well first of all adventurer is a donator rank which u need to buy in bugcraft for 10 euro/dollar this rank gives u special privileges for egg wars, survival games,Buildwas and no skywars to buy this you need to buy under arcade ranks

With your build wars points u need to type /ps which take
u to the points shop here u can buy stuff with points these are just ingame extras like /nick for example.

Faxulous

Banned
Well first of all adventurer is a donator rank which u need to buy in bugcraft for 10 euro/dollar this rank gives u special privileges for egg wars, survival games,Buildwas and no skywars to buy this you need to buy under arcade ranks

u to the points shop here u can buy stuff with points these are just ingame extras like /nick for example.
@RockyGaming he is asking, if there is a rank in build wars :3

OP
OP
FuzionzxDD

FuzionzxDD

Epic Pika

No....... There's a sign there that its saying that .... "Adventurer Rank 3000 Points" it says but not working

MouraThat

Veteran
No u get 3000 points if u purchase the rank that's what it's saying
U can't buy it for 3000 points

Status
Not open for further replies.