Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

How to be rich at skyblock!!!! one OF the best methods you ever seen!!!!!!! (for noobs)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BerkeTheKeklordBS

Epic Pika
bruh... you literally hacked me burnt 58 of my blaze spawners and acted like it wasnt you.. Tell me why i shouldn't hate you

You should learn something by trolling. Trolling is not bad but Hacking people is better than trolling.

False-Kicked.

saifrehman

Pika Lover
I might not be everyone favourite guy but atleast i dont go round hacking people and blowing up forums

BerkeTheKeklordBS

Epic Pika
Gatis is nice guy. He not do something to me... When saif hacked saif was on his account and he gaved lies to you. He will try to kick you cuz he not trusting no one expect Sam. He just trusting Sam.

Gatis isnt bad guy. Dont try to lie with saying " you hacked me gatis. "

Go away saif. and dont come back.

OP
OP
iTheNooBest

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
Gatis is nice guy. He not do something to me... When saif hacked saif was on his account and he gaved lies to you. He will try to kick you cuz he not trusting no one expect Sam. He just trusting Sam.

Gatis isnt bad guy. Dont try to lie with saying " you hacked me gatis. "

Go away saif. and dont come back.
you dont need defeat me ;) he is weak ;)

ChairmanSB

Veteran
Stepping in now.

This is an issue between the you and Saif so no need to take this here for everyone to see the drama you both are in.
This is a section where "HELPFUL" information is passed not hate threads to cause a flame war here (which is not allowed, read the rules).
This is not just a warning for the party involved (you know who you are, you are mature enough to know what you did), if this gets anymore out of hand i am sure disciplinary actions will be taken to all parties involve in this issue.

This is your last warning.

OP
OP
iTheNooBest

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
/tpahere someone who can lock this thread and delete it so new players that actually want to come here, dont need to read this

OP
OP
iTheNooBest

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
No need for it to carry on further hes banned. It should of stopped there :p
if I knew that even is you are YOKING that you have hacks is bannable.... but still KARMA IS REAL... so.. it wont stay as it is... something bad will happen to you..

Status
Not open for further replies.