Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Lobby Homelander Suit

parvagamer2

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
parvagamer2
Minecraft username:
parvagamer2​

Suggestion:
Homelander Suit​

Detailed description:
Add Homelander Suit in Cosmetics section.

It will be available through Crazy Mystery Box and the suit will be Crazy Tier!

We will get suit pieces in the Crazy Mystery Box for example Head, Chestplate, Leggings, Boots just like other suits!

Suit type:
Homelander Head
Homelander (Blue coloured) Chestplate
Homelander (Blue coloured) Leggings
Homelander (Red coloured) Boots

You will need Elite Rank to use the Suit!

When equipped full suit we can throw a red laser ( which will be red particles ) for 5 seconds in lobby, and the cooldown will be 1 minute.

Yeah, developers can change cooldown according to their wish!​

Reason(s):
Because currently only Dj Marshmallow Suit is the only rarest suit in the lobby and adding another suit having "The Boys" Fanbase and can be used by Elite rank will be a good competition to the Dj Marshmallow Suit

Infact, If I get Homelander Suit I will use it over my Dj Marshmallow Suit, Bet.​

Example(s):
View: https://imgur.com/a/QAkDZmv

I know this has armour trim but this is just an example.... The suit will be available for 1.8 too so there will be no armour trim, the only thing in it will be the Suit power ( Red Laser ) which I talked in the detailed description.​

BroItsOp

Pika Lover
IGN
cheapguest
I am not even kidding, if this suit is available for coins I am ready to spend any coin they ask, I want this suit RIGHT NOW

CrazyShubh

Epic Pika
IGN
CrazyShubh
Yea, this is one of the cool suit I have seen, also its available for Elite Rank, so thats amazing, like atleast Elite rank would get its first rare perm.

Nothing_Pluto

For some reason my reply got removed maybe because of a bug, so yeah I am writing again!

+1 This suit idea is very amazing! Everyone will love this and the suit effect and suit power are insane!