Nxql_ Banned Joined Aug 25, 2022 Messages 14 Points 3 Oct 12, 2022 #1 I got 300 ms average and I usually got kicked for Client Modification (005) after I came back from afk.
I got 300 ms average and I usually got kicked for Client Modification (005) after I came back from afk.
aeserior Veteran Great Reporter Joined Feb 5, 2022 Messages 10,992 Points 300 Oct 12, 2022 #2 I recommend: Not Playing while lagging. Not using high cps. and Avoid getting glitched into obejects. If you get banned You may appeal HERE.
I recommend: Not Playing while lagging. Not using high cps. and Avoid getting glitched into obejects. If you get banned You may appeal HERE.
_Nikki99 Great Reporter Donator Joined Jun 7, 2021 Messages 10,550 Points 284 Oct 12, 2022 #3 zekskitten said: I recommend: Not Playing while lagging. Not using high cps. and Avoid getting glitched into obejects. If you get banned You may appeal HERE. Click to expand... POV: You play with 300ms and that's not lag
zekskitten said: I recommend: Not Playing while lagging. Not using high cps. and Avoid getting glitched into obejects. If you get banned You may appeal HERE. Click to expand... POV: You play with 300ms and that's not lag
OP OP Nxql_ Banned Joined Aug 25, 2022 Messages 14 Points 3 Oct 12, 2022 #4 CoolCozmoGamer99 said: POV: You play with 300ms and that's not lag Click to expand... POV:you fly up to sky when your enemy use rod
CoolCozmoGamer99 said: POV: You play with 300ms and that's not lag Click to expand... POV:you fly up to sky when your enemy use rod
_Nikki99 Great Reporter Donator Joined Jun 7, 2021 Messages 10,550 Points 284 Oct 12, 2022 #5 Nxql_ said: POV:you fly up to sky when your enemy use rod Click to expand... I feel your pain don’t worry mate!
Nxql_ said: POV:you fly up to sky when your enemy use rod Click to expand... I feel your pain don’t worry mate!
Boost Great Reporter Joined Oct 3, 2022 Messages 304 Points 45 IGN Boost Oct 12, 2022 #6 Nxql_ said: I got 300 ms average and I usually got kicked for Client Modification (005) after I came back from afk. Click to expand... It happens to everyone and there's nothing to fix honestly Just don't afk and log out instead if u feel like being afk
Nxql_ said: I got 300 ms average and I usually got kicked for Client Modification (005) after I came back from afk. Click to expand... It happens to everyone and there's nothing to fix honestly Just don't afk and log out instead if u feel like being afk